Unpack That Unpack That - Couples and Family Card Game | Carefully Crafted Conversation Starters for Building Relationships and Gaining Deeper Understanding
- Unpack That features 125 meaningful cards for connecting on a deeper level with a loved one
- Includes 4 decks to discuss different aspects of your relationship as well as a wildcard deck to lighten the mood if things get tense
- To play the game you must be willing to be receptive, open, and honest. During playthrough your character might come into question but take it as a learning lesson to find out how you can be a better person
- For best experience 2 players are recommended. There is going to be a lot to take in so being able to focus on one other person is ideal
- Unpack That is not a replacement for therapy but can be used as a gateway to express your feelings openly. We want to destigmatize getting help through problems and encourage people to take care of their mental health
Staying at home with family means that close and healthy relationships are a must. Tensions tend to be stronger too. I find that this durable and reliable card deck contains great questions to ask those who are close to you. These cards aren't too showy or colorful. It's a calm blue motif that is perfect to set a chill atmosphere when using these cards with your partners. Though that doesn't mean you'll not have fun and laughs with this deck of cards.
My husband and I loved this game! We recently had a baby and it�s been a stressful transition. Playing �Unpack That� was a light hearted way to unpack the way we�ve been feeling and have a conversation about working better as a team. 10/10 would recommend!!!
The questions were so insightful and required a lot of deep thought from my hubby, who I have been with for 10 years! If you would like a chance to open up and get deeper with a loved one, friend or even treat as a party game THIS IS THE GAME FOR YOU!!
I played it with my best friend and I thought I knew everything about her but a lot of the questions were things we never even thought to ask each other. Definitely recommend playing with anyone you care about you will learn new things!
I played it with my mom - we unpacked a lot of stuff together and ultimately got closer. Really great to play with friends or family.