The premier online Party Store and Head Shop. We carry a variety of party related items including Drinking Games, Bongs, Dab Rigs, Vaporizers and more from an assortment of well known brands! Shop now and see why Shots No Chaser promises you a good time!
For the first game of the night, the host spins first and players follow in (clockwise) order. Each player must spin once in an 'orbit'. From then on, whoever has won the previous game will spin first for the next game. The rules are simple, spin the wheel; if you land on Bang! take a shot and remain out for the remainder of the game! If you land on an "action" tile simply follow the instructions below. Players keep spinning until there is only one player left!
1. Guardian Angel - The next time you land on Bang! remain in the game. (Can only be used by each player once per game. If you land on this tile after your initial landing, treat it as a blank tile and remain in the game).
2. Bounty Hunter - Pick a player to spin next. (Original order resumes after the spin, does NOT count toward your spin for that orbit)
3. Dead Man Walking - Spin again.
4. Anarchy - Reverse the order.
5. Skip Town - Skip your next spin.
6. Standoff - Pick another player; you both spin (starting with the player selected) until a player lands on Bang!.
7. The Gambler - You have the option to spin again. If you land on anything other than Bang! you get to skip your next two spins.
8. The Reckoning - Remaining players take a shot.
- Features 4 decks (200 cards total) with questions, challenges, and dares to complete!
- Open the box and your next party, college reunion, birthday or drinking game night will be a hit!
- Games can be played with or without alcohol but please drink responsibly. NSFW!
We've all been at a party and thought... why am I here? You can't quite tell if it's because you're with the SAME people doing the SAME things or if the party is actually boring AF.
Well, we have some good news for you... With Under The Influence, you never have to wonder why you're at a party again!
If you're tired of the boring kickbacks, lame parties or you just want to see a certain "someone" get wild then this is the game you've been waiting for!
How To Play
Players take turns (clockwise) picking from the deck of their choosing. You can mix and match decks however you see fit. All cards drawn must be read out loud. Cards that require you to drink mean -take a sip- unless it directly states to take a shot.
Truth Or Lie: Card drawer reads the "Truth Or Lie" question and has the option to lie or tell the truth.
Players must then guess whether the answer was a truth or a lie. If you guess wrong you must take a drink. If the player cannot trick anyone they must drink.
Would You Rather: Card drawer reads the "Would You Rather" scenarios. Players then guess which scenario the card drawer will pick. If you are wrong you must drink.
Let people know what you really think about them. After selecting a card, choose the person in the room you feel best answers the question. That person must then drink.
Under The Influence
Prepare for an assortment of challenges and surprises. Draw a card:
Rule Card: Applies only to the person who drew it. Lasts until you draw again. Anytime you are not following the rule you must drink.
Other Card: Follow instructions and play the game.
Shots No Chaser
Follow the instructions on the card. If you refuse the task you must use your 'Tapout' card if you have one or take a shot of liquor with no chaser to get out of the action.
After just a few rounds (get your mind out the gutter) any new group of strangers will feel like longtime friends.
Here's one time size doesn't matter. You can play with 2 players or whoever wants to join. The different decks also feature options for the tame and the WILD!
Always fresh and fun because the game changes with the addition of each person. (socks recommended)
For best play experience, before playing, review all cards and remove any you feel may not fit the occasion.